Protect Your Business with Your Email Archives — A Free Report
Badly managed email archives present a tempting target for litigators and regulators, and can cause loss of valuable business information. Download the free report, "Managing Your Email So It Doesn't Manage You", and learn how to:
- Significantly reduce email storage space. Email archives are growing and there is no end in sight. Learn how to shrink your email storage without compromising your archives.
- Easily access archived email content. In a regulatory investigation or legal discovery, you don't have the luxury of telling investigators and litigators to wait until you find what you need. You need to produce it now.
- Time-proof your email archives. Long retention periods are becoming the norm, but proprietary archives may not be available long-term. Learn how to easily set and observe retention periods, and protect yourself from obsolete archives.
What Aid4Mail can do for you
- Aid4Mail stores your email archives as non-proprietary, generic mailbox files. This means that you'll always be able to get them back again. Proprietary email archives risk becoming obsolete long before the retention period is up.
- Your email files are highly compressed in standard ZIP files. This saves you a huge amount of room on your archive media, and makes it extremely simple to open them again.
- Aid4Mail extracts attachments and embedded contents like images and sound files and stores them in separate folders inside the archived ZIP file. This way attachments and embedded contents are easily accessible without using special utilities.
- Aid4Mail automatically removes duplicates of attachments and embedded contents. When you have broadcast the same email with attachments to multiple users, only the original email is archived. This significantly reduces the size of ZIP archives and avoids multiple copies of the same email in searches.
- Use any storage media you like for your archived email. Aid4Mail can easily read your archive files from any drive that Windows Explorer can access, including CD-ROMs and DVDs, local or network drives, hard drives or tape.
- Supports most of the popular email formats, including Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Eudora, Pegasus and a host of others. See Supported Formats for a full list.
- Search and filter by folder, date range, and/or by matching text.
- Extract names and email addresses of people that correspond with you — an ideal feature if you need to rebuild an address book or create a mailing list.