If you need to process 50 user accounts or more, please visit our “Large-Scale Migration” page.
If you’re transferring email files to Office Outlook, you need a quick and easy solution. Unfortunately, Outlook’s import tool simply doesn’t support EML files, leaving you only two options:
- Free conversion methods, which are unwieldy, inaccurate and time-consuming
- Commercial tools that handle the conversion for you
Free options may sound attractive initially. But even the simplest procedure will take hours of your valuable time and will likely result in significant loss of data.
Here at Fookes Software, we believe email conversion should be as simple and painless as possible. It should be affordable without sacrificing accuracy.
That’s why we developed Aid4Mail.
We dedicated our 15+ years of programming skill and email expertise to create the highest quality tool possible—so you can convert your EML files to PST without a hitch. With Aid4Mail you can:
- Save time, thanks to its user-friendliness and fast conversion engine
- Save money, thanks to competitive pricing
- Enjoy peace of mind, because it’s so accurate and reliable
- Trust its strong guarantee, with speedy customer support
Interested? Read on to learn more…
Aid4Mail: Your Easy, Fast and Accurate Solution
With Aid4Mail, transferring your EML messages to PST is a simple 3-step process:
- Open the user-friendly wizard interface.
- Select EML message files as your source mail and Office Outlook PST file as your target format.
- Press Start.
- No data is lost in conversion.
- It automatically restores your EML disk folder tree in Outlook without any manual intervention.
- And, if necessary, you can also export your messages directly to Office 365—or to Microsoft Exchange—using our Aid4Mail Professional edition.
We’ve made the entire process as streamlined as possible. Aid4Mail provides context-sensitive help on each wizard screen (in addition to a well-documented user manual), so it’s easy to learn—even for first-time users. And only Office Outlook must be installed—there’s no need for Windows Explorer and Windows Live Mail, as there is with free procedures.
Note that we also offer a special command-line edition if you need to migrate a large number of user accounts (see our large-scale migration page).
Why Free Methods Aren’t Your Best Bet
Unfortunately, when it comes to email conversion tools, you get what you pay for. "Free" may sound attractive, but there are significant drawbacks.
- Broken images. After migration, photos, graphics and other images inserted in your messages now show up as broken pictures in Outlook. They aren’t visible in the body of your emails.
- Loss of SMTP headers. Using the free method, your emails will lose their original email SMTP headers (the top part of the email, where email addresses, subject and time stamps, and encoding marks are located). If you value the integrity of your messages, especially if you work in the field of computer forensics, this is a serious problem.
- Time consuming. If you have many accounts to migrate, transferring your emails manually will take a lot of time and energy.
When you factor in the hours it takes to migrate your emails—and the low-quality outcome—you may actually save money using a commercial tool.
Trusted by Home Users and Large Corporations
We developed Aid4Mail to provide all users (individuals and businesses alike) an email conversion tool that’s user-friendly and accurate. It’s so accurate, in fact, it’s the preferred tool of email forensics professionals, government agencies, universities and major corporations.
Here’s what a few of our satisfied users have had to say:
“In our testing, even with large mail files Aid4Mail produced problem-free exports in a few seconds.”
– PC Magazine, USA
“I was also fascinated with the fact that Aid4Mail churned through my mail without crashing, stuttering, or spitting out any error messages: it just simply did the job.”
– Chris Jenkins, USA
“Thanks to all once again, and for your great software. It’s helped our office deal with mail migration issues.”
– Fred Wong (Canada)
“We are very impressed with your commitment to your products and appreciate the strong customer support.”
– Jason Rappoport, USA