Merging several mailbox files into a single one is extremely easy with Aid4Mail MBOX Converter. Simply follow the short tutorial below.
- Run Aid4Mail MBOX Converter and then click on the Choose Source Files tab if it isn’t already selected.
- Choose a mailbox format in the Select file format list.
- Add files and/or folders to the Choose files and folders to convert list. Repeat steps 2 and 3 if you want to merge different mailbox formats together.
- You will probably want the Include subfolders and Skip trash & junk folders options ticked.
- Either click on the Next button or directly on the Set Target Options tab.
- Under Convert files to, select “mbox for Windows” (unless you want to create an mbox file for use on Unix or Mac).
- Uncheck the Restore source mail folder structure option and enter a file name in the Target folder or file name field. Note that Aid4Mail MBOX Converter will automatically create the folder and file if it doesn’t exist yet.
- Either click on the Next button or directly on the Start Conversion tab. You’re now ready to merge your selected source mailbox files to the target mbox file.
- Click on the Start button. Aid4Mail MBOX Converter will show which files it is processing in the progress window.
- On completing the email conversion, Aid4Mail MBOX Converter will display a status report at the end of the progress window. You can now click on the Close button to quit the Aid4Mail MBOX Converter program.