To perform this task, you must have Outlook installed on your computer. Note that images embedded in messages usually get converted to attachments in which case you will only see empty place holders in Outlook. If you want to have images displayed correctly, as in your original messages, please consider using our Aid4Mail commercial edition. It costs as little as $29.95 US.
- In Windows Mail, select File > Export > Messages from the menu.
- The Windows Mail Export wizard will appear. Select “Microsoft Exchange” from the list and click on the Next button.
- The Export Messages prompt will be displayed. Click on the OK button.
- In the Choose Profile dialog box, select “Outlook” from the list of profile names. Normally it is already selected by default. You can, of course, choose a different profile if you know what you are doing. Click on the OK button.
- Select the folders you want to export from Windows Mail, and click on the OK button. The selected mail folders will be exported to your Outlook profile.