If you need to process 50 user accounts or more, please visit our “Large-Scale Migration” page.
Converting your email from Thunderbird to Outlook? Unless you’ve found a converter you can trust, you’re faced with a challenge.
- Outlook won’t import your mail from Thunderbird.
- There aren’t many free or low-cost email tools that support this conversion.
- The solutions most often recommended on the Web have significant drawbacks.
And here’s the worst of it: You know if you make the wrong decision, you could end up wasting hours of your precious time and still lose your valuable email data.
But don’t worry! A good solution does exist.
In a moment, we’re going to tell you about a conversion tool that’s perfect for your needs. It’s an affordable tool that was designed specifically for this type of email conversion challenge. Most people agree that it’s a huge time saver, but in the interest of fairness, we’d also like to tell you about a free method for getting your conversion done.
The free method is great if money is tight. The other is better if you value your time and accurate results. Keep reading to know which is best for you.
How to Export the Simple Way
For quick and easy email conversions that don’t sacrifice quality, there’s only one tool you should consider: Aid4Mail. It costs a bit (not much though), but the time it saves you over the free method is really worth it. Here’s why…
With Aid4Mail you only have to go through three simple steps to get your conversion done. And you’ll love the results:
- No data is lost in conversion.
- It automatically restores your mailbox folder tree in Outlook without any manual intervention.
- It correctly transfers the status information of your emails (like unread, replied, forwarded, and flagged) to Outlook.
- You only need Office Outlook installed. Mozilla Thunderbird is not required.
- And, if necessary, you can also export your messages directly to Office 365—or to Microsoft Exchange—using our Aid4Mail Professional edition.
Here’s how it works…
- Open the user-friendly wizard interface.
- Select Mozilla Thunderbird as your source and Office Outlook PST file as your target.
- Click Next until you reach the last screen and then press Start.
We’ve made the entire process as streamlined as possible. Aid4Mail provides context-sensitive help on each wizard screen (in addition to a well-documented user manual), so it’s easy to learn—even for first-time users.
Aid4Mail is very competitively priced—as low as $29.95 US per license. But if that’s too much for you—and time and accuracy are not so important to you—consider using the free method explained in the next section.
How to Convert the Free Way
This method is a lot more complicated and time consuming. But it’s by far the best free solution on the Internet. It requires four programs: our free MBOX Converter, Windows Explorer, Windows Live Mail (WLM) and Office Outlook. Read more >
No doubt, like our clients, you’ll prefer the simple solution over this free method.
Thousands of Satisfied Aid4Mail Users
“Totally awesome – have been wanting to get away from Tbird for months as it has gotten progressively unreliable – finally got to the "I gotta do something now!" point and your stuff worked like a charm.”
– Robert McCoy, USA
“Bought your program (the best $20.00 I ever spent) and it worked PERFECTLY moving EVERYTHING into Outlook.”
– Berkeley F Fuller, USA
“It’s a rare treat to use SW that right away does just what I want it to and just as advertised. Huge thanks!”
– Gerry Sollner, USA
“The conversion from Thunderbird to Outlook today went great! Once again Aid4Mail got the job done beautifully. I will continue to use and recommend your software…”
– Michelle Fenley, USA
“In our testing, even with large mail files Aid4Mail produced problem-free exports in a few seconds.”
– PC Magazine, USA
“I hated to spend money to get mail from one program to another, but I know I would have pulled my hair out without your program.”
– Richard W., USA