If you need to process 20 user accounts or more, please visit our “Large-Scale Migration” page.
If you’ve tried to transfer your email from one system to another, you know: While it sounds simple, in truth, it can be a time-consuming, frustrating, almost painful experience!
No matter how big or small your migration, finding a solution that’s easy to use and reliable is a challenge.
That’s because email conversion is a bit like language translation. Data can get lost as you go from one language to another.
Maybe you’ve played around with translation tools and know what I mean. You type in a sentence in English and hit translate. But you want to verify the translation, so you plug it back into the translator and convert it into English again.
What happens? Your original sentence now says something completely different! Its meaning is garbled or lost altogether.
Sadly, that’s how many email migration tools work.
They can usually handle the transfer of plain emails just fine. But when converting more complex emails—with embedded images and attachments, for instance—they lose your important data.
Worse still, it sometimes takes expertise to detect this loss of data. Often, you won’t notice what you’ve lost until months or years later—when it’s too late.
Three Migration Methods—Which do You Choose?
What are your options?
- The import tool included in your email program. This option is typically very limited and usually produces poor results—if you can get it to work at all!
- A free solution. If you have a lot of time on your hands… you’re technically at ease with some of the complicated methods… and don’t mind the risk of losing some email data along the way… then, sure, this might work for you.
- A paid method. Odds are, you’d rather not go this route for fear of making a mistake and wasting your money on something that doesn’t work. But this is, in fact, your best option.
Email migration is complex. It takes skill and many hours to create a quality tool—and that doesn’t come free. Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be expensive, either.
With Aid4Mail, you can get one of the top tools on the market at a price that won’t break the bank.
The Solution You’ve Been Looking For!
Aid4Mail can migrate well over 40 email programs and mailbox formats, as well as all the popular webmail services (Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo! Mail). It is suitable for both small and large-scale projects (even large corporations use it).
With Aid4Mail you can:
- export Thunderbird to Outlook
- migrate to Office 365
- convert mbox to PST and PST to mbox
- transfer Yahoo! Mail to Gmail
- convert EML to MSG and MSG to EML
- import Eudora to Outlook
- convert DBX to PST
- and much more…
- Saves time thanks to its user-friendliness and fast conversion engine
- Saves money thanks to competitive pricing
- Gives you peace of mind because it’s so accurate and reliable
- Includes strong guarantees with speedy customer support
Does it Work?
Recently, Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders) used Aid4Mail to migrate 2500+ users from Thunderbird to Outlook as part of an organization-wide migration to Office 365.
As their doctors volunteer all over the world, often in remote locations without a stable internet connection, they needed a fast, flexible and reliable solution to migrate their volunteers as efficiently as possible.
After many months of searching and testing, they chose Aid4Mail.
The flexibility and speed of Aid4Mail meant they were able to migrate all their users, no matter where they were located, or how bad their internet connection was.
This meant their doctors could get on with treating patients, instead of spending time migrating their email.
No Data Loss with Aid4Mail
Remember the translator’s garbled message? We’ve worked hard to ensure that never happens to your email data.
You can trust Aid4Mail to convert your email messages accurately, including:
- mailbox folder structure
- message text formatting
- email status information (read, replied, flagged)
- sender and recipient email addresses
- dates and other metadata
- email attachments and embedded contents
The screenshots below show the results you get with a competing tool (left) and with Aid4Mail (right):
Here’s What our Users Had to Say About Aid4Mail
“In our testing, even with large mail files Aid4Mail produced problem-free exports in a few seconds.”
– PC Magazine, USA
“Bought your program (the best $20.00 I ever spent) and it worked PERFECTLY moving EVERYTHING into Outlook.”
– Berkeley F Fuller, USA
“Aid4Mail is a spectacular product. I don't think people realize how hard it is to reliably convert email from one format to another, and then do it at scale the way you do. It really is quite an accomplishment.”
– Matt Coan, Sonian [ Read our Sonian Case Study ]
Try It FREE on Your Own Email
We highly recommend trying before you buy. There’s no better way to be sure Aid4Mail is right for you.
Download Aid4Mail now and begin using it immediately. It works in trial mode until you buy a license and enter your activation code in the program.Try Aid4Mail Today