Sometimes you might want to use Aid4Mail to migrate or convert mail to an existing PST file. You can find instructions on how to accomplish this below:
- Select your source format.
- Select the email files you wish to process.
- Choose “PST file” as your target format.
- Choose the PST file you want to add email data to under “PST file:” using the “Select” button.
- Make sure the option “Append messages to target file if it already exists” under Target is checked/turned-on.
- Run the session.
Should you require any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact the help desk.
If you would like to buy an Aid4Mail license please visit the Aid4Mail website.